20120714

Instead...


Assalamualaikum and Hello again !

So have you read my previous post? that long long ago post about "My Peterpan" Well, instead of becoming my Peterpan, he became my prince, my SWEET SWEET PRINCE and i can't deny how much i fell for him each day. We've started going out (not literally out) since 2nd of July this year, and I was in a fireworks moment. I didn't actually expect him to do as what I wanted to.... BUT he did, he knelt to the ground with his formal shirt and ask me to be HIS . Do you know how happy i was? I was SO happy that my heart leaped. He was the first to do that and he was almost the first for the things i always wanted in life instead of those cuddly things normal couple people do when they meet . I really hope things will go well this time.

I'm really grateful about his existence, after my bad, sad memories with my ex, He came to my rescue and gradually erase those feelings. He became someone really important to me that whenever his not around to call me or text me, my mind was so blurr that i started missing him like crazy . It's also nice that i'm not the only one feeling this way. Even when we're not talking, due to the deals we made which i can't tell you what, he can still put a smile on my face. It was sweet of him, i can't remember the last time a guy did this for me. He might be the first. I'm sure, no one ever did this for me at a time when i was lonely. I love him. I don't care how imperfect he is, he just takes my breath away . I just don't want things to change, HIM to change. I mean, someone important to me CHANGED before and it was never good, never ever was at all and to have seen him change too.... That's upsetting.

But i trust him, whatever is to happen, i trust him. I know he won't do things to hurt me. I hope he won't . Whatever it is, I'm happy now. I waited for a miracle to happen and i finally found my pixie dust . It changed everything. Keep smiling . Just do because you'll never know what is bound to happen .

No comments:

Post a Comment