20120715

Sigh...

Assalamualaikum,

Today seems to be such a sad sad night for me. Apparently my boyfriend talked to this girl, umm yeah, and he asked her to accompany him and i notice that even though i was practically LONELY the whole day without him, i didn't ask for anybody's comfort. I just needed to know if he's there for me and all while, i was doing the same but he started whining to his friends about it. So the deal ended up a fail because he dm-ed me and called me. I did plan to answer but i couldn't because it was at a wrong time. Wanted to call back but i couldn't so after i did my arts thingy, i what's app him and well.... he didn't answer. I was really really, i mean REALLY, upset. I couldn't find any words to say. I did get quite sad when he asked a girl to accompany him but that doesn't mean i pushed him away for a reason i needed some space, it's because i was BUSY . I wanted to surprise him, i DID cancelled but i didn't literally mean it because i desperately needing to talk to him but he wasn't there. I wish he'd understand. Maybe i'm such an A** for not being there for you when you needed to but i just.... I just can't talk to you. Not with my mum 24/7 around me, looking at what i'm doing .

I wish, tonight is filled with your sweet kisses coz today will be the last night without my sister bothering me. I miss you, i need you, I..... I love you bie. So much . I'm sorry, so sorry .

No comments:

Post a Comment