20121221

Grace

Assalamualaikum,

It's still morning apparently and so, i hope you people who read this have a lovely day by wasting your time to even read this . Just had Milo for my morning drink, didn't eat for breakfast since I'm just chilling my stomach from all the bloating and stuff . I've been eating a lot and it's a sign of me almost to my women cycle. It's not as fun as you think, i mean the bleeding and changing . It's like dressing yourself up like a baby when our diapers are full . Whatever it is, I'm gonna go through that really soon .

Didn't receive my morning call today due to my boyfriend staying over at his friend's house for her sister's birthday and yes, the friend is a SHE if you're asking and how am i to allow my own boyfriend to stay at another girl's house? Let's just say, they are his close friends and they're like his family . I do get insecure but relationship is about trust right ? ...... OKAY screw that, I don't trust him, but what can i do? It's his life . All i ever did was be patient when he does stuff that I don't want him to . All i am left is just... umm, books ? Add maths books.

I have been studying these days . Trying to catch up . I'm not smart but I have a wide forehead and I'm sure my brain could fit some information that i don't need from studies . It's not fun nor it is helpful . I don't want to work in an office . It's not cosy with silence and phone rings , I love travelling and i hope I get a job with something to do with that .

That concludes today's post .

Later .

No comments:

Post a Comment