20121215

This Change

Assalamualaikum,

How are you guys ? Hope you're in pink health .
If you're asking me, it's been rough this few days . There were changes . Well, in my relationship and I was afraid of changes . Going through the same thing over and over again with the same thing in guys and in the end, they would leave, leaving nothing except beautiful memories that you wish you would forget . I was afraid that one day when he change, feelings change . I never want that and that I told him about this . I wasn't afraid to tell him off but I was afraid he might take it hard on himself and started blaming himself for all the things he caused me . Partially, it's my fault too, for not taking care of him that well . All I ever did was be selfish, and in one a fight, I'll run away, from everything . Not talking and just lie down on my bed thinking what and when it'll happen, what will I do ? and the one trying everything to work things out was him . He begged, he cheers, he tries, that's what he'll do and what if, what if he never do it again ? He got tired of trying ? I threw all my feelings out on twitter with a little bit of mood swings and then he knew I was talking about him that he needed to talk to me .

At 9.07 pm, he gave me a whatsapp text to tell me that he was worried too .

"Dear My Princess, Im sorry i stop treating u like how i used to.. :'( I know I promised not to stop doing things i did to get u b4 i was with u.. Im sorry im not ur peter pan :'/ Im sorry tht i keep on mking u cry T^T , make u feel insecure, make u moody and keep hurting you.. Honestly idk wht im doing.. But I really love u :* . I really really do... Idk y but u just do.. Im trying to not become like ur exe's :( but the more i try the more i become like them... I always wanna be better than them.(Y) In every way possible.. I really love u.. Im sorry... I wanna marry u n have beautiful n gorgeous babys with u. N things won't drifter away.. Pls i know u dont trust me.. But i want u to believe tht im trying my best in every way to mke u happy n make us be together forever . I LOVE YOU <3"

I know it sounded like a 6 year old writing it to their mother but it's really touching and I was happy that he was always trying for me . I reminded him that he was always BETTER than any of them and the guys I've met so far and that I don't need anything but his presence. But he kept trying to be better and caused something to differ . I hope he knows that I still love him no matter what happens and that I hope he would still love me because I was afraid he would change that too .

No comments:

Post a Comment