20130116

Fiddle January

Assalamualaikum,

I haven't been updating since umm, 3 weeks ago and I apologize for my disappearance . A lot of things had happen lately and that concludes to today's activity which students must collect an amount of RM 100 with their examiners slip . During the table talk, they gave us the money and ask us if we would like to pay for this PIBG thingy . In the end, some students came back with a ringgit less than RM 10 . Whatever it is, I didn't pay yet, my parents wish to pay later on after months past and treasure the money . Apparently, my brother replaced my parents "Parent teacher talk" Yay, no lecture no nothing .

Anyways, I've been chosen to do the front page cover for the school magazine with Adzim . My teacher has this idea called match making, i guess, for making me work things out and do things together with my ex which she knows that he IS my ex but I didn't let the past come to us but coorperating is a problem . Maybe for me . I don't know why . I have this bad aura whenever I'm around him, the anger aura I supposed . And again, I persuade myself to not put the past in things I wished to do for the school and for myself .I want to make history and whenever I come around, people would remember me even when I'm gone and not just a footstep on the sand .

Till the moon shines again .

No comments:

Post a Comment