20130121

Silent Song of Poet : Original

I quote my life in words I couldn't define,
Questions yet figured in mind,
For long I stand,
I'm still struggling,
To put my mind from thread to
strands of string .

Music played to calm my heart,
from the heart aching moments
i once and still had,
Pretend to ignore that fate had met,
To look forward without a start
and begin again .

Quiet Poetry I finally writ,
wish you knew what my heart felt .
A heart you break, never a tear to care,
what more could had been said,
To bridges without you in the end .

One day never came,
still crying to the fact I'm stuck front ,
You never saw me shed,
those words I cried on my bed .

Then I said fine to lied,
Lead farewell to mind,
then I saw your eyes contact,
and never wish to meet again .

No comments:

Post a Comment