20130121

Red Cheeks, Quiet Eyes

Assalamualaikum,

There had been things going on lately and I'm pretty much curious . Somehow my best friend is keeping things from me and I don't wish to tell you what it is as it might offend some of you people who read this . It's just so obvious that things are right in front of me yet, I can't be sure of . Life is full of mystery and yet to be discovered . I'm torturing myself . It shouldn't be my problem and a waste of time but because the person and secret has something to do with my past and my life, I can't ignore . Probably because my best friend had been keeping things behind me for my own good but I suggest for admission . They can't hide forever . Pity me too . Why does things still revolve around me when i thought it should settle down now ? I'm deeply depressed but i don't know how to resolve this. Whining about it to my boyfriend and my trustworthy ones won't solve anything .

All I could do now is be strong and be patient, isn't that how I go through this from the start ? Patience and that it leads me to something better than just a mere lesson . I'm happy but now, I'm not satisfied as there were still questions in my head that still is... going on .

No comments:

Post a Comment