20131211

Masquenova Prom 2013 (101113)



Embedded image permalink

Yesterday was supposed to be a blissful night and it still is, but something came up and turned everything around because of one who came and left .

If only I could turn the time, maybe I could make it right . Change the tied, make up for all the time has lost . Maybe things wouldn't have to turn this way. We could still enjoy every night spent if only you were there for me a bit longer and maybe I wouldn't be this way because what am I when you asked me to be your date ?

Everyone was hopping on the dance floor with their love ones, enjoying every jumps they take when the DJ turned the song slow song into a chaotic rave party from prom to madness . I made my mark to stand beside my friends and sing along to the song I knew were on and raise my hands in the air to songs I find beaty and crazy . I lost myself when I realize, I was the only one searching for him in darkness I could not see . It totally saddens me how you could party without me, even for a second . But because of you, I got to party with my friends and I don't regret anything .

Embedded image permalink

   Meet my date . You come to realize how something does not feel right if I started saying, the guy beside me isn't even smiling . It feels one sided somehow but understandable . This picture was taken when I almost lost his precious mask that he made for half and hour and I'm sorry . But that's not the case, If only you were there more often beside me, things for me could've gone better but you were still gone, lost and you asked me to be your date but it didn't felt like it even when we got the chance to slow dance to the song my best friend sang . That was the only moment I could laugh, look at you and hold you close but after that, it was like the world is speaking to me, saying that this is the moment where you need to let him go. You told me before prom, during SPM, you said, you wanted to take many polaroid pictures with me where you'll have one of us together and one of my own and that I'd do the same to have our picture taken together and a picture of you for me but that didn't happen . Even before we left, even when you spoke to have a picture taken with me, you wanted to give me the picture even though you asked for it . It hurts when it feels like I am holding the memories and you're just keeping me broken . You may not realize it but I wish you knew better than to hurt me . But it's okay now . I hope things will be better soon. I do not wish to fight or get upset because of what you've done wrong anymore because everyone makes mistakes and that I'll just have to learn to not take anything to the heart .

By that time, I'll be ready to face you again .

 Embedded image permalink

Anyways, meet Marina . My best friend's girlfriend from Johor . She's beautiful and It was lovely meeting her . It was something new since I made friends that day. I was even got the chance to be introduced to Arif's new girlfriend, Marissa . She was gorgeous . As I thought, he never lost his eyesight for girls haha .

 Embedded image permalink
And here's to the Masquenovians prom people in 2013 . Everyone made this work and thank you for the committee for helping out on the tickets selling and such . Most thankful to Aizi, our prom president for making everything possible . <3

No comments:

Post a Comment