20120921

Maroon 5 and The cab

Assalamualaikum,

Guess what? I went for my first concert !!!!! WOOOO *claps claps* It was awesome even though it was really exhausting, it was worth every complications :D

I went with Afina. She went and pick me up from my house to Stadium Shah Alam. We waited in line and there was like a few of them when we were since we came in about 3+ pm. We didn't know when the gate was going to open so we did several stuff to keep us alive lol. It wasn't much and then suddenly, more and more people are there and they were moving forward, so i stood up and get in positions . We had to stand so long that i was searching for water. I was dehydrated by the crowds and alhamdulillah, there was a man selling some can drinks, walking pass the lines to promote it. I bought some apparently, i didn't want to die in there when I'm going to scream and shout like  a maniac when I'm in .

We were still standing when we entered the concert since everyone was pushing and squeezing to get to the nearest stage. We were about 1 metre away from it and people keep coming in and just asdfghjkl . Whatever it is, It started at 9pm and The Cab (the opening act) was AWESOME . I didn't know much about their songs but i only know Bad (Afina told me to listen to it before the concert and so i did and apparently, the song was performed hahaha) and La La (A song that Aizi told me to perform for Talent time but failed to do so because i couldn't memorize the lyrics and i only know the song for a day) . After that, we waited in about 40 minutes for Maroon 5. They were rocking the stage that night and Adam was so hot ! I mean literally, i was sweating, he was sweating and everybody just SWEAT. All of the song was a song that i know except 2/3 of them . I was just dancing to it. I thought that they would sing all of the overexposed album song that night but actually, they sang all of his top rating song in my guess since he sang his old songs too. I love that Daylight was his favourite song and that i didn't waste my time the other night, listening to his new album over and over again . I took a couple of pictures for remembrance so I'mma show you how he looks like and how close i was there with him ;)
This is how close i am with the stage !



Adam Levine :)
 I'm sorry that there is none of The Cab's pictures, was actually enjoying the concert so i didn't bring out my phone . The lead singer is freaking cute so yeah, i kind got lost in the eyes :p That 7 hours of standing was all worth the pain . I wish i could turn back time and replay everything .



No comments:

Post a Comment