20120907

The package

It was a last minute plan that I told my brother that I wanted to send my busuk pillow, my jersey and my letter to Johor since I made a plan with Heuston to exchange our bolster . I didn't notice that my brother agreed with it that I had to run upstairs to my room after I bought all my stationaries at Taipan . Everything was in a rush. I raced downstairs with a paper and a red envelope that I asked him to picked. My hands was tired from the speed writing that I just SIMPLY write whatever I felt at that moment in it . I felt so messed up and after it was done, I quickly ran up again, took all the things that I wanted to send and ran down outside to the car . I ran all over Giant to search for the wrapper especially made to send packages and so on . Got a wasted box that has no good holes and I'm hoping, nothing is falling out .

We asked someone to wrap it for us and that i wasted minutes for it to get it done . I had to pick up my sister and my dad at that time and well, I just screwed everything and went to the post office . My brother told me where to write and I just write it . It was funny how I accidentally put my initials on the "penerima" signature . I knew I was at the wrong sign and that I scolded my brother for my carelessness . Everything was to be my first time . I haven't waste so much money for someone before and he was to be the first . It's more like a gift and that those waste was worth it... If it sends though. I had to pay RM 47.70 for the package since it was big even though I only have 3 items and not that heavy things . Sadly, and alhamdulillah I saved my money for this . I just hope it reaches to the destination I wanted to send . I'm just afraid of it will fall out due to the hole if someone poked it or whatsoever . Today will be the first night without my busuk pillow and I hope, some other bolsters would keep me company and that my package arrives safely. I'll miss you :(

No comments:

Post a Comment