20120406

Hello There ,

Assalamualaikum,

It's been awhile since i blogged and i'm sorry . I'm not even sure about who's reading anyways. Well, my life has it's ups and downs right now. Moving on is never easy as you know so many things has been treasured by the the present yet i know it's not right to look back nor think about it. My best friends are trying to erase the memories that has been suffocating me to stop. I haven't gotten the hang of it but i know, i could do it if i try. I'm afraid of getting the same treatment from him. Even just a friend, i envy how he talks to other people. It was never like our conversations. I'm pretty sure no one would like to get that same heartache and the same reason why you broke off with them. What i'm doing is just to accept it, not complain much and just go with the flow. I shouldn't mind it anymore.

So my cat, Max just got injured yesterday. He was run over at the hips by my brother's car. It was an accident we didn't want to happen. So today we sent it to the vet. It seems like he'll be okay but he need to hospitalized for a few days. As an owner and a pet lover, YES i'm worried :s
Insyaallah, it will heal soon. I love you <3

Guess that's all from me. Oh and my school is having a carnival. Do come ! :D

Venue: SMK USJ 13
Date: 29th April 2012
Time: 8am till 3.30pm (I guess lol)

Take care :)


No comments:

Post a Comment