20120416

Keen For Something

Assalamualaikum,

I'm back for more stories to tell. Things has been quiteeeeeee........ a turn ? I'm not sure how you would say it but i'm good. I know i am. So i have this one year younger crush and well, i'm very much interested in him. He got that traits i like and Gosh, hahah even though i'm writing, i'm just so speechless. I guess things just... Want to make you happy again ? I know god wants us to keep that smile on our faces and that is why, i've been patiently waiting for the right time :) I don't mind being with a boy younger than me, It's cute and well, i love kids :p

I'm not sure if he likes me back because my friend said that he was waiting for me to pass by and so he could keep watch from behind. His friends even nudged him when they saw me. It's practically embarrassing since some of his friends knew how i looked at him and maybe... how he looked at me too ? I hope one day i could get that chance to say hi because this is a love story that i would want to remember. Nothing attached, no words spoken before and just our eyes doing the talking. I want to write him a letter BUT, i'm quite shy. I mean what would his friends think of me?What would HE think of me? I'm older than him and he would probably think this is some childish thoughts i'm having writing a letter to a younger age. I'm going to fast *knocks head* I like him but letters? Phft ! sure xD hahahah

Tomorrow, let's do it tomorrow. Let's try. A letter with nothing but a HI :)

No comments:

Post a Comment