20120430

An Adventure

Assalamualaikum,

I just got back from Johor in about 6++ pm just now and i'm incredibly happy because, it was a nice vacation before my exam that is in 2 weeks time. I know i shouldn't be roaming the internet but i swear, I'm just dead bored right now. I have this insomnia thing going on in the moment. SO I went to Singapore and went to UNIVERSAL STUDIO :D . Tell me about it. It's better than Australia's Movie world. so much stuff in Singapore you want to go some more hahah. Small country with big things is nice :)

I rode the HUMAN that is a SCARY SHIT ride. I mean, the speed is unpredictable. I've been pushing my safety gear to the front whenever it goes to the steep rails. Didn't get the chance to ride the others since we were in a rush trying to catch up with the theme park( i was scared actually....), also because we got a dinner gathering with my cousins/family in Singapore. It's been 2/3 years . How i miss them :'( and god, they are all grown up. Well i don't expect them to be that mature. I mean look at me, i don't look like i'm even growing up.

Met my lovely Grandma, Aunty Helen, Uncle Franky, Uncle Dustin, Kingsley, Ryan, Jeremy and Mei Mei (I'm not sure with the spelling though. Didn't actually ask her to spell her name for me lol) It was a day to remember .Whatever it is, i know i missed carnival today but spending time, bonding with family is quite an adventure so i guess, i'll end it here.

Ps. Didn't get to see my other uncle that is Uncle Sunny. He was busy with the model photography that he didnt have time :( well, i hope someday we would meet again soon.

Goodnight ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment