20121107

Causing Problems

Assalamualaikum,

Apparently, yesterday I didn't go to school and I called my boyfriend since he's going to have an operation on his leg soon in the morning . He called me around 8.30 am to tell me that he's going into the ward room already . I fell asleep after that and i remembered that the alarm was on but i don't remember if i was so sleepy that i turned it off . I mean i should be the one to call him but I didn't and he did . I knew he was crying during the operation so i let him off to rest since he wanted a rest but around 12++ we kinda had a conflict due to misunderstandings and attitude . I knew I was being too harsh on a sick person so I said sorry to, you know, not make it worse ? I really care for him so I had to turn my sensitive down . Sometimes I just wished he realize that he's changing bit by bit . I couldn't describe it but i felt different now and then being around him . I'm not sure ... But it's probably a fear I've been having . Maybe the reason why i cry at night .

Sorry but I sense nature's aura isn't that very nice . If it was to be, I hope things will go back to normal . Insyaallah .

  
  Oh and he's auntie brought back his/my busuk back to him . Yes, couldn't believe that he would forget the busuk but whatever it is, he looks sweet in here . and that metal there is the piece that was inside his left leg for all this while and he finally removed it since his leg is getting better . I'm glad everything is fine though . I mean, he can hardly take care of himself and he tells me I don't ? Phft, boys :) i love you truly .

No comments:

Post a Comment