20121111

Tracing Papers

Assalamualaikum,

I felt like writing a letter again . I'm sure we have email, twitter, TECHNOLOGIES to make things LESS complicated . I don't know, maybe letter writing is something i can't take myself away from . It's a thing for me, rather than showing affection in text messages . People should rich this tradition of mails . I'm sure it's the most romantic way to get attention from someone we really like/love . It shows more effort and people might understand us in a deep way of speaking . I often write letters but I never got a reply until 3 months ago . It was the sweetest thing i had ever asked for from someone . So I decided to do it again . Funny how I get so excited that i feel like writing thousands and get nothing in reply . Gosh, i should calm my tits .

Apparently, today my boyfriend got worried about flies in his pocket . I'm sure he doesn't need to be that worried . I'm fine as long as he's here. He doesn't need to buy the ring for me because I'm not into him for his fortune . We're still teenagers, studying for the future that decides our outcome on our jobs . When he comes back, I wish to spend my precious time with him again and show him how much he means to me . Probably because I never had enough of him around me . I never wanted to let him go in the first place but the day ended so quickly that i never had the chance to . My heart boils for his hugs . I miss him :/

Everyday is another day to be strong about . I'll be courageous, to see the next chapter of my story . 

No comments:

Post a Comment