20121103

To love and be love, 2nd November 2012


Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday was an unexpected invite for a date together with Heuston . We did a couple of things I wished I could have done it with my previous boyfriends but could never but he gave me everything even though it was unexpected .

2nd November

  We had it all planned the day before for a catch up thing before Saturday, that would be the actual date together. Double date actually but Amira and Sakthi couldn't come and they would be replace by my brother and his girlfriend . It's supposed to be a thing we're supposed to do on that date so we couldn't possibly cancel it and plus, my brother wanted to spend time with his girlfriend . I knew both of them would love to run away from their everyday routine .

Back to the topic, My heart was beating like crazy in school and I was like "Why am I even here in school? Shouldn't I be at home, talking to my boyfriend about how we would say hello?" and I was having butterflies all over . I talked to Syed, Amira, Haikal and Afina about how i should react when i see him and they gave me advices like Take a lot of pictures, Don't complain and all sort . It's funny how i never actually follow all of them . Hahaha except the taking pictures though ;) After school, Amira said goodluck and all and my heart was like jumping all around . After 5 months and he's back . I feel so alive that time even when I got my results that made me have a foul mood but things change when i thought about him . He was whatsapping me like "I'm nervous." "My heart is going dup dap dup dap" It's exciting . When i was about to head out, it was raining and on the drive to his place, the nearer it gets to his house, it rained heavily like fuuuuuuuu... I whatsapped him that I'm going to reached to his house in a few and he was all "Oh my god" faced and telling me he's nervous .

At his place, I was searching for him outside, it was rainy so my windows were all blurry and I had to call him right away . He was like "Look up" and i searched for a guy with a pink shirt since we were wearing clothes according to the color and today was pink day and well, I saw him but I denied that, that was him due to my asdfghjkl feelings . Kinda like a roller coaster going down a steep rail . Gosh ! On his way making it to my car, his grandfather walked him to the car with an umbrella and he was walking like a groom and i told my brother "macam nak kahwin je" and laughed. I then open the car door to let him in . It was awkward and the whole time, he was trying to make me look at him . I said no and no all the way . He then asked for my hands and i permission him to since I had always wished to touch his hands . It was soft and hard at the same time . There were scratches all over his fingers but I didn't mind how it look and feel like, I was finally holding his hands . It was real . He was whispering to me words through my ear, it was ticklish and also deafen since the raindrops were a sound wrecker . We took a picture though . Our first picture together :) I didn't look as what as I expected though . As always, weird but since it was US together, I didn't mind how and saved it to my phone to remind me our day together and for the first time, I felt safe .

We had our first kiss together at Subway, Carrefour, USJ . It was embarrassing since he was begging for it since we were in the car so i gave him a quick kiss when nobody was looking. Because of that, I didn't have the heart to eat because I was too happy . When we were on our way to Subang Avenue, he requested for a hand to hand walk but I keep saying "No, people are looking. There's too many people." and blushed . But when there was barely, I reached to his hands and embraced the moments we could . We also had moments on the elevator since I didn't want to lose my opportunity of having me in his arms in the lift because it's a shortcut out of it . I mean why would I escape ? It's my only chance . His hugs was so, undefinable . Inside the wheels, he insisted on putting a sock on my foot and I denied again xD I guess I wasn't used to this romantic stuff but I agreed on him helping me put my roller blades on since I was NEVER good at it even though I wore it several of times. Usually I would ask for help but this time, I didn't need to because he knew I didn't know how to . He had troubles of adjusting the ties at first but he successful put my foot inside the roller blades . We held hands when we skated . It was like a dream when he said "Don't let go" . Before this, I never had a time to hold my boyfriend's hand when I skated since he knew how good I am in skating . Even when I asked for his hands, we would hold for a several of seconds and he'll let me go . But Heuston, he was everything i could have ever ask for . When I wanted to go up the up and down platforms, he said "Let me hold your hand when you go up" at first i fell down since my speed was slow and then we tried the second time and i failed again but this time, he fell with me . We laughed and all and after that, we continued skating together . Behind the thick walls where nobody could see, we slow danced with roller blades and he knelt down on his knee and proposed to me again and hugged it out .

Our 4th monthsary together was amazing that i can't even.... I love him so much . Thank you bie .

When we were out from the wheels, after  the second escalator , he carried me to his arms and said "I had always wanted to carry my girlfriend like this" but my clothes were going up up and up so I was like "Yes, with my back showing" then he let me down and we hugged each other . He sent me back to Carrefour and waited for my brother to arrive but his grandmother was already waiting for him so I let him go first and he made sure I was safe before he left . He called me and said "Stay inside Subway" hahaha, it was cute of him and finally, I found a boyfriend who knew what I needed, a love that I wish to have for a long time and love a guy the way I wish to give my love to .

No comments:

Post a Comment