20121104

To Love and Be love, 3rd November 2012

  

As I was getting ready for the date, we had a last minute change of places. From Subang Parade to Sunway because of the "There's no time" and all . Whatever it is, through the crowd of people in Sunway's Movie Counter, I found Heuston . He wanted to change movies but already bought the Sinister tickets and so I gave it my brother while they queue for Silent Hill, so apparently, our show was at 3.30pm so my brother and his girlfriend went in first . Me and Heuston was spending our time getting Afina a Birthday gift . We both picked it out for her and yes, mostly, he chose the items and I agreed on it . Guess Mummy and Daddy bought you a present in a thought of you ;) After that, we spent our time together and I can't thank him enough for going around carrying my things and paying 3/4 of the things I need . I'm so grateful and somehow I felt that I'm using him . I did deny him to not pay all of the things and that it was my turn to pay but he rejected it and told me "Let you be the first girl I ever belanja on a date, please?" and I was like screaming inside because he was being too sweet to me . Yes, I have a soft spot for sweet words but he made faces . I can't even say no. But when we were buying our popcorns and stuff, we were fighting over, "LET ME PAY" at the counter . (I won, so I pay. lol finally, something to pay for)

Before that, I was wearing my leopard print crop top, it was so airy and it kept falling to the side of my shoulder and I was like adjusting it for the whole day. easy said, I looked sexy and Heuston was like, adjusting my clothes so no one could see my skin . I felt so secure somehow, maybe because no one had ever done that. He hid everything that needed to be hid and then, he bought me a flowery pin to cover the back of my top and it was pretty how he pinned it up . I kissed his cheeks on the spot when he done pinning it . He smiled and just grab my hands out of the shop .

Continuing to the movies, in the cinema, he poured popcorns on my lap accidently and we also regretted watching movies at sunway . It was blocked by a stupid arm rest thing that we couldn't cuddle . I was like asdfghjkl and when we walked out the cinema, my back bottom had popcorns all over and inside the toilet, i was plucking the popcorns saying "This is embarassing" Hahahaha. ALSO ! When we were all cuddly, his phone had this "azan" ringtone when he recieved a message and people behind were laughing, we were laughing and The people behind was like "Phone siapa tu?" and I was like ROFL. oh and when we had to go back, he carried me to my car . I guess, my car was a white horse and he's the prince . I think I already have a story to tell my kids in the future and well, my kids would be like how romantic is daddy because on that date, Heuston wanted to browse around baby clothes but I didn't want to because people would think I'm pregnant and I wouldn't want that to happen because I'm not even married but whatever it is, I looked at him with a smile . I couldn't help it, it was the sweetest thing .

I'm going to miss him and i hope the memories we made would last to the next time we meet .

Oh and I LOVE HIM !!!!!!! *screams to the crowd* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment