20121108

I can't afford That

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday I had a really really terrible fight with my boyfriend and on the same day, I had a memorable day to celebrate Afina's birthday but it was filled with tons of will to go through this day and I don't know why, I knew that things were about to end .

On Afina's Birthday @ Sunway

  When we arrived at the Movie Ticket Counter, we decided to watch SkyFall since that's the only movie we had time to watch. Then we ate at Chicken Rice Shop since we were hungry and apparently, Aina ordered this large bowl of Nata De Coco . We facepalmed ourselves when it arrived and she had to eat a lot LOT on that day because she booked a lot of dishes for her to eat but couldn't finish her dessert so we all ate some to at least not waste food . Funny how she learned a lesson on that day but it's good that she did . Like my mum always say "Jangan jadi tamak. Makan ikut badan" . Before the movie, we almost lost the movie ticket.... Okay I did . I mean like come on, I was holding foods, ordering and taking picture . I know, why should I take pictures on an ordering counter ? Well...I don't know, I feel like it ! We entered IMAX and then this massive huge screen appear and it was bigger than the usual. *Uhh duuuuuh, it's IMAX* I would rate SkyFall a 8/10 James Bond ;)

The Conflict

  I finally told Heuston the secret I've been keeping from him. I thought I'll lose him right then but after 1 hour, he proposed to me in this formal wear with a money ring inside his earphones container and a heart on top of  it with my name tag pasted under it . I cried actually . I mean he'll stay after all of what I've done . But it wasn't clear since he thought i might do things he'll hate with him but he has to know, I would never betray him. Furthermore, I finally knew his secret in August. A fight that he almost lost me . He actually did cheat on me . It wasn't funny at all . I wished i could laugh but i didn't and instead, it gave me a shock . To had kissed someone when you know you thought love you like you do with someone else ? It was heartbreaking but I forgive him . Probably because i knew he's not that kind of guy anymore . I hope . but after awhile, he didn't reply my questions on the phone (he was asleep) and I was so sad and scared. I thought he was about to leave me as his whatsapp was on and off but he didn't reply my text . I cried like crazy . I even called Adam Malik for this . He was pissed actually . He didn't know Heuston was the kind of guy to cheat on someone . He was also pissed when Heuston took so seriously on my past when he should be sorry for cheating on me in the present . I told him to talk to Heuston because i was afraid he wouldn't talk to me . And then Arif called, he build my faith up again even when he's in a mess too . I couldn't help him since I couldn't call him for long . My bills would rise and my mum would kill me . In the morning that is today, around 6 am , he told me that he was sleeping and the off and on thingy on his phone was not him . Whatever it is, we finally made up and we turned in to each other . We promised no secrets or lies . We didn't want yesterday to happen again and we would live on and move on and not look back to our past .

It didn't end though . Maybe because love never left and a fight never last .

No comments:

Post a Comment