20120501

1 May

Assalamualaikum May, People :)

It's 1st May. Probably a new start for me to try and actually say hello to him. I mean rather than not do anything, that's just.... stupid . Phft. Like Syed said "Wimp" . I'm really shy, embarrass actually, around him. Can't do anything in focus when he's on my mind 24/7 . Gosh. I really like him but, i just, i don't know. I don't feel like having him as my boyfriend. Maybe because I'm not ready to have one immediately. I need to gradually get over what has been haunting me and just, look forward. I've moved 80% from my past and god knows how hard am i trying to remove the other 20%. Most of all, i should get to know him better, go out with him a few times to know that he would be the right guy but i'm sure, RIGHT isn't always there because there's always the WRONG guy. Come on, almost everyone agrees with that. Thought he was right and then you found out he's wrong . Phft, life . So enjoy your  month, study heart and smart for exams and well, keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment