20111201

Looks Don't measure perfection

So okay, it's almost been a week since i last post so obviously i didn't do what i did say from the previous post so i'm sorry.
Even so, it's not like anybody knows im using the old blog again. Plus i changed the link already.

I used to write a lot about that someone and yes, i am OVER it, Finally. I'm with someone else, much more perfect than the previous men i've been with. I'm not comparing but this relationship last pretty long. It's a dream of a girl's dream to have more than a year relationship and it hurts when we tried to let go after a journey that have made memories to tears, happiness and madness that can't make life much more wonderful. I know i made a lot of mistakes and i've been pain in the neck but maybe it was made to happen, it's courage that starts a fight, someone must speak up, i wanna know what has been going on even with fights in the middle. The truth is important, not the secrets.

I'm not the kind of person who'll hurt someone for fun, maybe i needed space. I can't talk this alone so i had someone with me and share my pain with her. I cried a lot, mostly nights, reasons i got my eye bags and all those sad moods that had been happening ~ woohoo, that's just me. Been living like this for the whole 3 years. High school sucks, i admit it but the people, not so, some were very nice. I get a lot of judgement about how i act and stuff but they don't know the truth that's why they were called RUMORS. i don't actually make many friends back in the days. Facts says, they hated me and i can pretty well show you what happen but you can't see the memories i've been keeping. He told me to throw it all away and i'm doing my best to do so.

I'm amaze that it's almost 2012 and the year end is here. There's so much stuff i wanna make up for breaking, hurting, shaking, cheating peoples heart. i've been with 2 only this year and i push him away because i wanted to get back with my old one since i love him hence i call that cheating at heart but practically i didn't use him, i just wanted to have a fun love relationship (you know the 'puppy love' kind?) and he knows but he wanted to get serious so i broke up, So there you go, the truth. And yes, my now guy knows i had been in a relationship with someone else after i broke up with him before. No need to ruin the mood, it's the past. Gah, i know i'm ruining it xD

Whatever happens next is forgotten, everybody is living happily now, my old BEST FRIENDS, never contacted me nor i do to them. I was trying to start a conversation but i didn't know what to say, they are all grown up and i don't know if they would really wanted to talk to me again. Furthermore, they've been with the peoples i hated in primary. Actually, i never hated anyone before, it was mostly to dislike. The one who's hating was them, not me. I was the innocent one, very tomboyish ~

I think my post ends here, till then ~



No comments:

Post a Comment