20111203

Lock Hold

Assalamualaikum !
Hello guys,

Miss me? No? okay x)
It's 2 am right now. No, its normal for me to be awake at this time. I mean, it's school holidays after all. I've been sleeping at 6 am nowadays plus, i've been waking up at 4 pm. That's bad, i know. I'm trying to fix my time but i couldn't sleep unless, i'm waiting for something. The reason is because i hate waiting and it makes me sleepy and bored. <--- make sense does it? I dont know, for me it does.

So i have my chocolate right now, i ate it until half a bar. I know, i'm a choco addict. I love sweet, it tickles my heart, my medicine <3 Some people think it's a dumb idea to eat sweets when you're sick but it's true, i dont need no pills for headache or liquids for coughs, i just eat chocolates. Unless i'm in a critical state, i have to be serious with drugs.

Okay, another happy thing is that, i love sleeping time, it is when i get to hear him talk. I love his voice, it's music to my ears you know? when i know he wanted to sleep, i get the sad mood on. I mean, i really want him to talk more like he used to 10 months ago. I remember every bit of it. I don't know if he cares about how i feel, i mean what could you possibly do when he himself want to be what he is now. So yeah, i'm doing what i do best and it's a secret ;)

There you have it for today's post. Have a nice holidays guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment