20111217

Australia

Assalamualaikum ^^
I'm home ! Landed at 7pm today. It was quite a journey, to and fro, from/to Kuala Lumpur/Australia . It took me 8 hours 15 minutes to get there. Not to mention a flight delay on my way home to KL. Plus Air Asia service was slow, i got hungry for not eating in the morning. My milk carton was taken away by the 'checking stuff' counter. I mean, it's just milk D:

1st day still in Malaysia
The airplane take off to Australia 10.15pm

2nd day in Aussie
Landed at 6am. Checked in at Islander Hotel. Got the keys to my room that is number 69 ;) (i know what you're thinking there people) lol. My parents got their room at 107. Went to bed since we were tired, the uncomfortable chair in Air Asia plane made me woke up repeatedly. Okay so, after that went out and check out the shop. There were hotties everywhere, i mean EVERYWHERE ! But there isn't much stuff i could do on this day ~

3rd day in Aussie
Woke up really early, the sun rises at 4.20 am on summer. I couldn't close my eyes. Since it was my first tour, mom wants to be punctual and follows the time in the papers but when the tour bus arrive, it was 9.15am already. (waited at 8.50am) We headed to Movie worlds <3 It was nice there and i actually had fun. There were extreme rides but i couldn't ride it alone since no one wants to accompany me. If my brother was there, we will sure ride the rides.

4th day in Aussie
Apparently, it was the last day for our visit because we were going back the next day. We went to Paradise Country where sheeps, pigs, kangaroo, Koala and birds were. I got into a fight with my mom there. The things i would like to forget so i'm not saying why. There, i got to see different sheeps and touch a Koala :) aww it's cute alright. Then we went to Harbour Town. It's more to retail shops there. I shopped at Jeanswest since it was on sale. I mean the price is cheaps but if we convert it, it's so darn expensive. I bought 2 items from the racks that is 3 for 10$ and 1 from 2 for 30$. The others were my mom's. At night, i had my last walk at Surfers Paradise. We were actually searching for food. Well my meal is my Maggie Mee that is in my hotel room (mom's hotel room) so i'm just waiting for them. I also bumped into Azrul and Adriz (brothers) . I was actually shocked but i did give a wave though haha

5th day back to Malaysia
(the intro story)

That is all. I did bought souveneirs for SOME friends. My mom wont let me buy for more than 2 so yea. One is for Amira and One is for Balqish. Till then ~

No comments:

Post a Comment