20111224

You don't need dreams to make a goal

Assalamualaikum,
Hello there !

I got my PMR results 2 days ago. It was beautiful but wasn't that remarkable and actually was enough to make my parents happy :) I got 3A 5B . *Muffle Screams* Happy gilerrrrr :P

So whoakay ! I got a call from Balqish at noon, we were talking about our streams and ambition till we had this chat about Malacca cheap sale. I was wow-ed by it that i wanted the items so badly. Basically, it started with iPhone's cover for 3G. It's really limited now, everything was for 4S/4. Since i'm getting my mom's phone, i wanted a cover for it, GREEN especially so i talk it out with Balqish. She suggested me to buy it at Malacca. It was cheap, nice (idk if it is though but she said it was nice) and reasonable, PLUS the clothing there were too. I mean, this is my chance to shop and my mom agreed to it after i told her about the sale at the cinema, watching Alvin and the Chipmunk xD

Sunday was the plan for Malacca and my dad wasn't that sure about his schedual. Well, i hope we could go though *trollface* . That's all for now , tootles :)

Ps. I met a guy online on some web i searched on google. He was sweet, cute and understanding. His given name is Trooper. Urh, duhh, he's adorable, we webcam-ed *sweet smiles* !

No comments:

Post a Comment