20111211

I Should have known



Credits to Nur Syahira for taking the eclipse <3

Assalamualaikum everyone ^^,

Here i'm gonna talk about what happen today. (Ps. it was Aiman's Birthday Party at the wheels and i got to go and celebrate. He got Samsung Galaxy Tab for his present from his mom. I know, it's awesome, Bring me to your family now xD Plus, the Surprise were not a surprise anymore thanks to whoever who blew out the secret :) ) *Grabs mic* I hate today. Why? Because practically my own boyfriend treated me like i'm some kind of a normal being who is seeking attention. Dude, I'm not your friend, No, i'm more than that. You treated other people sweetly, why the heck can't you treat me the same? The whole time i was thinking that you would come over, cheer me up and hold me close but that whole time, all you can ever say is asking me to sit down. I really love you and i know you would say the same. I get it. But what prove that i could trust that you do? You never catch me when i fall before, you only give me your hand after i fall and let me get this straight, your own best friend at least know how to treat me well and why can't you? You were never like this (He is after Raya), EVER. I mean, i left The Wheels because i had enough trying to make you see that i needed you to, "hold my hand", "do something", "Help me up" and "Treat me right". I needed time alone but Farah wanted to accompany me. She knew i was hurt. I could barely smile after the skate.

After i got home, i packed my clothes for Australia. I tried to get things of my mind, a single text from you was hurting me but i couldn't tell you that because i know, it would blow your mood off. I learned the way you would treat me after i say things that makes me sad, hurt and angry so i never tell you about the way i feel and just keep it a secret. Now, i don't even know if it is a secret, i don't even know if YOU're reading this. Basically, only god knows. I'm just a person waiting for a sign. I fell really hard on the ground, i was pulled by a stranger when i was skating. I couldn't move for 10 minutes. My hands were wounded, and now it's just popped out blue/purple . My butt were scrammed to the ground, causing pain to the stomach. I was muffle screaming on the bench because of the things going inside my stomach (Arif tried to inspect my stomach saying he want to see what's up but lol, i don't think that idea sounds very helpful for the pain that's been causing) , you never knew i was there even when you passed by me a lot of time. I cried a bit, not because i was hurt, but you weren't there to notice my pain.

Well, i guess that puts my heartache/memories/whatever it calls away :)
Goodnight then

No comments:

Post a Comment