20111210

Lunar Eclipse

Assalamualaikum,
Hello Again dear readers ^^

Have you heard the news about today's night forecast? It's going to to be an Eclipse of the moon. How exciting :3 *muffle scream* to miss it would be very sad since i never seen one so yea, this is not another night of Twilight or those vampires shining in the morning ~ Bahah ! Truthfully, i don't like twilight but i watch it, weird right?

Crazy news is that today is Aiman's Birthday ! *woooooo* I want to wish him but you know, i haven't talk to him for a LONG time except the time when he keep asking me about Adzim (i know, that's a topic but also the end of it) I miss the time when we could go online and chat on MSN. We were best friends until i screwed up, asking him to be my boyfriend and broke up with him 2 days before our 6 months relationship. I would love to tell him the reason why i did that but i'm sure, he would just want to forget about it and move on. If we were to talk again, that would be nice :)

Okay, so yeah, my lips is cracking badly. The first advice is drink a lot of water but i'm too stubborn to do so. I drink when i want to. Now i can't smile, if i do, it'll bleed. T_T I know i have the easiest way to do so WITHOUT drinking water. The tactics is a secret *wink wink*

That's all for now, Tata SAAAAAUCE !

No comments:

Post a Comment