20120124

The End

Assalamualaikum,

Hello guys :) I finally broke up with my boyfriend and yes, i'm sad, really sad. I cried, a bit though but i put myself up together. He liked someone else and i couldn't take it anymore. Being cheated is the last thing i want from him. This is what it calls by THAT"S IT. Over and gone. I don't want to be treated the same. 1 year and 3 months. I will always remember and i wouldn't want to celebrate the pain in February. Things are a bit awkward but we're sticking to JUST friends. It's for the best. He's even happy about being single and away from me. Well truth be told right, he wanted this from the start.

Sad girl is sad but i'm gonna change the fact that this year, is the year of backing up from all of those pain. It'll be a miracle if he wants me back but i don't know, he doesn't seem to want me back. I'll stick to single and not try to mingle anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment