20120114

Friday The 13th

Assalamualaikum,

Woo, so i randomly pick someone to stalk on today's date :) that is.... jeng jeng jeng ! Arif Danial <--- yes , it's the annoying ex of mine. Scrolled down in my phonebook and found his name so i just chose him instead of my own boyfriend, because it'll turn out to be boring. He never actually gets my fun except my friends. It's offensive but i get the point, he's someone who lost himself from me. As we actually grew apart, i intend to move forward slowly like what i said in the previous post. I'm overcoming my past that would never return. I prefer taking time instead of rushing myself to the things that won't move. I don't intend to change myself unlike he did because i prefer being myself rather be someone else. Well i do need to change some things in me like doing religious things. I'm not that religious but i do know a lot about my religion. Sometimes, i do it, sometimes i don't. My schedule isn't that precise but i'm trying.

At school, everyone was pressuring me about me and boyfriend. I was sad, jealous, alone the whole time since my friends were all with their lovers. Argh, so jealousy hits me hard D: i get it. Man, i want my 2010 life back. Hit rewind and change my love life to be single with no love feelings.

Dear Friday, bring back thursday, wednesday(baskin robin), tuesday, monday, sunday and saturday back, rewind rewind rewind .

I want my life back to the way it was without this foolish mistakes i made in the past. I miss what i had till it's gone .

No comments:

Post a Comment