20120111

Next door making a fuss?

Assalamualaikum,

Back for more blogging since i woke up early today. As i've heard from my friend, USJ 12 "PARENTS" are making a fuss about the language the students would be using. I mean, i would too disagree about changing the subjects in BM. Probably the government was too stupid to think about what we would be learning in college or university. If i would say so myself, learning in dwibahasa would be good, furthermore, without bringing both bm and english language for Maths and science everyday, and just use speaking skills rather than reading skills. It's a burden to us. Thank god the form 4's and 5's are maintaining english in my school (USJ 13) . Even with 2 languages books recieved, we were only to bring english. For the form 1's, i pity them since my sister is taking subjects in BM. She's a really slow learner, with the language changes, it'll mess up her studies.

Okay so, Adzim just joined my class that is the class he didn't want to be in, in the first place. I don't want him in my class anyways. I know it's a happy thing to be happy about but he's not even treating me special so why am i suppose to be happy? With him doing that to me it's so frustrating. I couldn't whine to the teachers about it so i'mma just stay silent and ignore his presence and just study what i can.

That's the news i have for today :)
later !

No comments:

Post a Comment