20120120

Suddenly I realize...

Assalamualaikum,

Today's topic is about my best friend who actually start treating me like a mortal enemy. I'm quite clueless to what's going on here, she started talking bad about me, just like last year. I have no idea why. I mean like, i don't care what you want to do, you want to talk to guys, well it's not my problem to stop you but it's just not like you to talk around asking questions about what's going on. You change from that innocent girl to this, I don't know whom anymore. More people are changing day by day and for me, i'm not ready to take that step because changing is not my thing. I love the originality and now i'm stuck to reality where things don't last. FRIENDSHIP don't last. It's sad when i care for what you're doing and making people offended is wrong. I mean totally :( I miss the old you where you'll be there for me and i know you're tired of my problems but you don't need to run around telling people about what is what about me because only you know and that's what make you special to me. Knowing what i am and what i do.

I don't want to fight, yes i did talk about you behind your back and it's not like i'm saying anything bad, i was asking around about why you became THIS. I never want to judge you. I really care for you and that's why i don't want to have this problems around. I actually don't know if you were tweeting about me but just to make sure, you treated me like a stranger now. So i realized. Yes, i'm offended and i don't know if you're happy about it but please la, stop this immature act where you talk behind one's back. You know i'm here, you can just speak out what's going on. Last time, you know nothing about what's going on about me and you started spreading bad things about me to people. It's just stupid you, STUPID. I thought you would understand it now but it seems like you're doing it again. I don't know what's happening here anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment