20120103

Meet Runa

Assalamualaikum,


This is runa ! His real name if i remember is Ilijaal Gustave :) I met him in Eden Eternal, an Aeria Game's game. I needed help with a dungeon quest and he was the one who helped me. He was very nice, he even taught me some moves. We got pretty close until we were falling hard for each other, but he was the one who was more onto me. After a month have passed, I lose that feelings for him but he didn't. I wish i could tell him that he shouldn't take things so seriously since we are living far but somehow he did. I only know how to play along because i didn't want to hurt him, he was a precious friend of mine.

We actually Skype everyday but he always sends me late replies and it get really annoying to have to wait. Yes, my true colors is that i always hate being patient. I only be patient in some things that's really important to me.

So that's it for today :)
Till then


No comments:

Post a Comment