20120112

I call this a Hurricane and they were the one in it

Assalamualaikum,

Yesterday was a mess. I just don't get it. What's going on or why he's doing this to me. My friends told me to settle things out and talk to him about it but every time i tried to do it, he'll go all moody and runs away. There's no way i could do that if it's ending up like this. That's why i told my friends to talk to him about it but when i think again, they have nothing to do with this so i took it back. I just don't know what to do now. There's so many question i would want to ask like
  1. Why don't you ever put smiley on my text but with others ada?
  2. You treat girl's lagi baik daripada i, why?
  3. In your eyes, am i just a friend?
  4. Do you hate me that much to want to be with me?
  5. I was there, right behind you and yet, no hi, why?
  6. You said you would walk with me, recess with me or be with me at school sometimes, are they all lies now?
  7. Are your friends more important than me to want to hang out with me because you see them a whole lot more than me but you're giving me the 30% care while you friends are 70% ?

There's more to it but these are the main. I'm going with the flow but if he's going to keep doing this to me, lebih baik tak payah couple. I'm sick and tired with how he's treating me. All my friends, Amira, Farisa, Wye Kit, Sakthivel, Balqish and others have the same thought, telling me to break up but i keep denying it. This time i won't. I'm not making any fights anymore but you were the one treating me like a wooden rock. I dah FED UP. You've change and i don't. I don't want to be what you want me to be. I want to be myself, do jokes again, do what i want again. You never support in what i do but i did to you. If we did break up, stop saying we could be friends because we won't, EVER. I don't want to because it will never be the same anymore unless i totally forget about you. Well maybe im not that cruel not to say anything but...

I'm trying to move on ~

No comments:

Post a Comment