20120101

I'm appreciating every last day

Assalamualaikum everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!!

So yes, i'm smiling, maybe it hits me, maybe this year it'll turn out to be better than last year and maybe he'll learn to value this feelings of mine :') I want to see magic of this year, i'm changing for the better. It might not come fast but I AM changing, Literally <3

My New Year Playlist is listening to
  • Feint (will be listening tons of time)
  • Insan3Lik3 (Once)
  • Dave Days (some)
  • Demi Lovato (a couple)
  • Skrillex (may be listening)
  • Deadmau5 (may be listening)
and more :3 Not to mention i keep replaying it.

Anyways, He's still on his shift, working hard for his skateboard, though i'm a bit scared of his wild acts because he's not afraid of getting injured .___. Practically, i'd stop him but no, he's enjoying every moment of his happy days with the things he love so I support him ^^

I knew he'd still treat me like this nobody even on the Eve of new year. Sometimes, i don't know if he's being faithful you see? Now i'm not caring about this anymore. If he's treating me that way, i'd would do the same to him. If he's being sweet, then i would too. This is my New Year plans so i won't cry every night with the same dilemma. I rather get hurt physically rather than feelings. It's torture :/

Hope you guys have a wonderful Year :)
Lots of love Sarah <3

No comments:

Post a Comment