20120207

I Smile to the things we Barely Notice

Assalamualaikum,

So hello February :) Did i say it too late? Well i hope i didn't. Life is as usual as it can be, Boring, Sleepy and The victim in every faults. But i'm used to it though. But my heart is empty, Something so new to me. I was taken for a long time and now, being a single, it's just something you don't see everyday. I miss Those sweet words i always hear every night . Right now, I'm forcing myself to like someone else, to not bother my ex life so i wouldn't disturb his emotions. He looks happy and well, i'm happy for him :')

Moving on, so you guys probably want to know who's this guy i say forcing myself to like. Well haha, he's someone i can't tell since i'm silently liking him like this typical ninja. Okay, i know ninja is a bad example of silent liking :P I just, whenever i see him, i feel like smiling. He don't seem to be into me but i don't care. I'm not planning to tell him i like him though. Let it be a little secret of mine, just so i can smile along with his. About My real feelings.... well nobody knows about it. It's between me, myself and I. Something nobody can understand.

Till then

No comments:

Post a Comment