20120228

My Birthday Wishes

Assalamualaikum,

Guess what? It's my Birthday :) yay ! hahah okay. I'm not that happy since i had a pretty rough day and my eyes is swollen to my excessive crying :| well, I just knew that my ex still has feeling for me. I'm glad BUT, he wasn't sure about wanting me back. It always come back to that when he would say, he doesn't want to hurt me but he hasn't realize that leaving me is the most hurtful thing he would do but i guess it's just him being caring. I seriously love him, i want him back, RIGHT NOW, but it's too soon to give in. We need more time to put ourselves back together, to restart, RESTART our life together. I want to spend my life with him. It was my wish when i knew he was the one for me.

I know i dream big but i guess that's the only reason why i gave him my everything. I want him to know that i can't move on without him but maybe he want it that way. He's confused and all i can do it let him decide his life. Wait for us or Walk away. I just dont know. I'm still giving myself to Allah. I'm not sure of what to do so Insyaallah, God made him realize how things could change if we try. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment