20120221

Nuff Said

Assalamualaikum,
Today is a rage post. LEPAS GERAM .

I want to put my heart and mind to everything in here. I hate WMZA. I hate him. Literally, after all i put my heart through. I hate him ! NOT TO SAY I LITERALLY DO but everytime, every single time i look at him, i feel like slapping him, biting him, throw rocks and all those cruel stuff. I hate the fact that i'm feeling this way but it's just a feeling and at the same time i miss him. I don't care anymore. He looks at other girls like it's a game, well consider my feelings too. I'm not easy. I'm always HARD. and preferably , i hang out with boys just so i could see new guys and notice that you're not the only guy but jaksbdiawbdwa, You were always THE ONLY GUY. I can't change THAT FACT and i friggin hate it.

You can easily tell my friends you're interested in them and look, I'm with the ears who hears it from them and i'm not surprised. Never did i was surprised coz you never treat me the way you treat them. You're just like Arif but you never tried doing anything to the girl you like. but Liking different people means making me jealous with every single one of them. I used to talk to my friends like it was nothing, now it's all awkward and my head is going like "Hey, my ex likes you and we just broke up 3 weeks ago" so i mean like WTH? I heard from amira the reason why i can't join the paint thingy. It was because of you. Okay, It's not your class only. It's mine too. and if you don't want to see me, wear a mask or something or i don't give a damn. I was never happy that we were in the same class. I admit it. When i heard you're coming to my class. It'll be the same way you're going to treat me in the phone but i was trying my best but with your 'ALASAN', i can't do it.

You said you want to study but i see you laughing you lungs out, talking and ETC with your friends. You only study science and add maths. Others are like, I don't give a fish. You said you don't have time to talk and now, after we broke up, everything just turned upside down eh? You said you liked homeworks but dude, you never even done your homework. I get it. I understand everything after this post. When i read it. i knew you're only trying to look ahead without those hurtful feelings. Well whatever it is. I won't talk with you anymore. I hope this concludes your moving on. I won't ask/talk about you . After all, we're nothing to begin with


No comments:

Post a Comment