20120227

A Night With you PT.1

Assalamualaikum,

Wish i could sleep now since it's late. .__. i mean, i'm blinking and yawning for a few times now. I just done my minecraft project given by NIK that is building a mansion. It isn't that nice since it's my first time. PLUS it was snowing -.- Maybe i'll get it right someday :) So yeah !

I'm very much bored so This is my first NIGHT WITH YOU topic :)

Apparently, most of the people is searching for my blog link and basically, i never like crowds haha. TOTALLY. Kinda get on my nerves but i write :) i mean, i am a story teller and my life is basically a story book so i don't need a novel to write when my life is already a novel. A one weird novel LOL. This my wisdom words --> "keep life to yourself, let you know your own story and when you grow up, you tell your life to your children and let them notice how they could do better." Not, the part where our parents go talking about their generations. This is the modern world, people fall to something they do not wish to fall on to.

I agree on how our parents do not understand how our life turns out to be and somehow we wish they knew. All i can say is that, let them think what they want to think about us and also, prove them we aren't like those people in their generations who actually KILL themselves because of something they only did an ant wrong. We barely moved to a spot but i mean, i don't put any sad/angry stuff into my studies. That's so not me. I study when i feel like it. All i need is faith and let me know that you as my parents, know that i'm doing it right and that they are they to correct me. I may not be that perfect child but i want to be this child you find different because being similar to that jimmy neutron isn't going to find me any happiness but maybe to the future but we all know that we dont know how our future will turn out.

I am studying my way through life. I swear. I study in school. I do go rebel sometimes but i always come back being that innocent kid. That's all i can say to you guys. Just be strong and be true to yourself. Not everything turns out the way we want to but life is full of surprises and deep inside us is a present itself :)

No comments:

Post a Comment