20120218

I'll be In peace

Assalamualaikum,
Welcome saturday :)

Yesterday was a bit off mood for me. Kinda like this hit on the head thing where you get mad at stuff so easily. I don't actually know what happen but today morning, my classroom will be painted by the one who got invited for help. I offered help though but i was been pushed away. I'm Kinda disappointed but it's okay since I'm always been treated that way and also i'm just gonna be a bother anyways. They are like a gang, reason why i'm not in THE GROUP so yeah, i'll back away. LOL, I don't have a clique so i just get along to anyone who wanna be friends with me. Not to be sad about since i'm kinda used to it :)

As long as i have myself, my pen and my book, i'll keep myself busy. I'm still jealous though since i always wanted to paint the walls but i didn't get the chance to do so. Oh well, have fun to the people who's going to paint the classroom.

Have a goodnight people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment