20120215

It's okay Now

Assalamualaikum,

in another 30 minutes, i'll be spending my days in my room, wishing myself happy 1 year and 4 months anniversary. I'm basically counting the days i love him and it's not wrong to continue the time we no longer spend with each other. If i ever forget about him, these days will be the day it ends. I'm planning to wait for him. Forgive me, Ya Allah. I'm not ready to move on since i still love him with all my heart. Even when he's looking at other girls, i'm still there thinking of him. He's gentle love from the past is something i regret losing. Maybe we needed a time out since ever. And when the time comes, i wish he would come to me, asking me to have him back. I told my friends that if i EVER get him back, I'll treasure him, really really do will TREASURE every last one of him.

I tawakal everyday not willing to do anything by force nor cruelty. I'm just putting up my efforts to be patient and wait for Allah to do the decision. My life is in god's hands and it's not mine to write the life of mine. Well, Happy 1 Year 4 Months anniversary ! I knew we no longer celebrate it after that one year but everyday, i wished myself an annie and the days spent. I love you. I Really do, and im ready to face the fact that i might be or not be forgotten by you. You promised that if one day we are apart, you'll come back to me no matter what, so did i on the 4th month we coupled. I'll never forget about it so i'm just hoping you'll come to realize that such a promise made and that your own heart wants me back in your life. I love you. Take care <3

No comments:

Post a Comment