20120224

Unknown

Assalamualaikum,

Today's post is unknown lol. I'm having mood swings everyday. Not very sure what i want now. Anyways, today morning , i'm gonna have a run in school. Kinda hoping i get a number this year but i bet, i'll be like half dead after passing 2km hahahah. Here are some tips you could use on the run :)
  1. Drink loads of water before the run(use the toilet if you must) or if you prefer bringing a bottle then, please bring
  2. Do warm up
  3. Never stop running, if you do, then just jog because when you stop, your running pace will go slow
  4. Try breathing through your nose to not let your mouth dry
And that is all ! hahah So to the next topic. Yesterday, school was 'Okaaaaaay' there were ups and downs since both of my ex were watching me, like this owls in the park after my house practice. yeah, you can say maybe they look like those cute owls, innocently looking at it's prey. but i mean like, I was nervous .___. and thank god i wasn't alone because i wanted to be out in the park so badly that i had to put Adam in this mess but he was okay with it :') aww, haha, he's such a nice friend and never did i plan for anything more between us. Even we agree to it since we both have different liking.

Continuing the nervousness, i was saved by Amira, Farisa, Tasha and Chiara. They were out for a jog and i joined so i could just get away from the moment of awkwardness. They understand and so "Alhamdulillah" for that hehehe :B I love them <3

In the library, before these things happen, Afina had a talk with me about my ex. Me waiting for him was a bad idea to her. She told me to stop that love because things between me and him, NEVER gonna happen. Amira(while jogging) she told me that he ones hated me for talking to boys and being so close to them as if i never do that to him and i didn't notice till yesterday. He never showed he cared before this. When i tried, he keeps asking me to go do what i like. When i don't want to be with boys, he wants me to just go with the flow with them. So yeah, BUT buuuuut, i swear to god i treat him like he was my everything but in reply, i only got was an "okay" "thank you" "alright" and that's the end of it. He never said, "aww :')" "Thank you sweetheart, you are beautiful" or or "You are everything to me too :)" THERE, with a smiley face lagi. but no, never did i get a smiley from him anymore when he say something sweet to me.

Right now, all i know is that WE need SPACE from US. Maybe we always spend time with each other talking on the phone, we never had a topic to talk. Though i always have topics, he never seemed to like my topic. usually he would talk about his day too but he no longer talk about it to me. What has done, has done. I won't repeat it anymore. I'll keep waiting with my feelings away so i would focus on my studies first and him second and keep praying so my life would ease.
I'll still love him dearly like those days we had before. :') but these feelings will have to stop one day if he walks away out of my life. I'll prove him that i change one day so he would know, THINGS can happen again.

That is then and this is now
Even though i let love end but my heart was strong enough and was ready to let you find happiness in times i can bind you in my life. Don't waste it and let my goodbye's happen for a reason. When time comes, look at what journey has took us and come back to my life again -sarah-

No comments:

Post a Comment