20121002

3rd Monthsary

Happy 3rd month ! :)

another month till we meet and finally, i get to feel you in my arms again .

I miss your breath through my ears when you first held me. The way you look at me thinking of my "innocent" was a non mistake but everything was meant to happen. I can't wait . I don't know but somehow, i felt like we've been through together for years but apparently, this has been only our 4 months of knowing each other . June was a miracle . Knowing you was magic and again, i would never leave you. There's no such thing as no reasons because i always have a reason to come and leave but this time, running away from the things i love is stupid because I would fight for you . We told each other that how badly we fought and how we almost come to leaving, You would tell me to remind each other of the times we had and that would make us realize what everything actually meant to us before everything left .

I told you a bed time story about how we first met this late morning and what i thought about you before all of this happen in our history of life. Usually, you would ask us both to tell us this story when we felt all alone and sad or some shit hahaha. It's amazing how i could actually felt much love from you . I don't know if i deserve this love of yours because I love this feeling, I love you . Everything about you is special to me, no matter how weird and stupid it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment