20121001

It's been Special

Assalamualaikum,

WELL, I'm back for more postings!! Hope you enjoy Ze story telling :)

 On Saturday, I had a blast with my friends at Segi for an Observe.Learn.Explore. Camp. Everyone was awesome even though there was certain vains but, i had an enjoyable moment that i could never forget. It's funny how everyone wanted me to do all drawings and paintings and decorations stuff because non of my team mates could . But it was really nice with a new Chinese member in my team who comes to love arts is helping me . We shook hands when we actually won second place for the Halloween Theme . And there's this guy who looks exactly like Lee Chong Wei. He's one of the smartest guy in our group and PLUS, he's in science stream so that's cool . I was also happy that my schoolmate Amira AKA best friend AKA daughter is in my group. I did not expect that to happen but it did so I was thrilled . Kinda like, Fate is on our hands that could never seperate us apart. We almost did everything together . The best part is that my team name was SEGI Gangnam Style and we actually won 3 activities that is the crosswords, the halloween theme  hospitality and overall teamwork .

I guess that's it . Till then~

No comments:

Post a Comment