20121016

Things people Probably wanna know

Assalamualaikum !
Hello dear readers :)

So congrats to the PMR candidates who came to school to serve the exams for flying results for their parents and do enjoy your holiday that started yesterday evening . Apparently, I was very jealous about their freedom . I know I'm not growing young anymore but it's so, FUN to be in their place right now . I wish i could repeat last year's days again . It was a memory worth more than just a memory .

Today's topic is about things people might wanna know about me . Take it as a biodata, applying for a lifetime work in reality .

Name: Sarah Adriana Binti Zainudin
Birthdate: 28 February 1996
Address: Around Taman Bukit Saga, Shah Alam, ss26
Hobby: Being all random
Fav Quote: Show Off your smirks and teeth and keep smiling
Fav Food: Chocolate and seaweeds
Fav Drinks: Yo Fresh, Sirap and Ais Kosong :p
About yourself: I'm the second child in my family . My mum calls me special, my dad calls me the sleeping beauty, my brother's best friend and my sister's company . I have a really painful memory during my childhood days. Had been alone for years until i made it to high school . Life has been a journey .
What Are You : I'm not a typical kind of girl, a bit boyish inside, people see me as a she-male but only 2 people had told me that I'm still a girl inside and cared for me unlike any other .
Ambition: A fashion designer, A model, Singer of my own dreams and A dreamer
Skills: Smiling and laughing
What turns you on: Boys with sexy necklines, perfect body shape, blue eyes and smiles
What do you do for a living: Roam around in the house, I'm not always a free bird
Things you love: Sweet poetry, touching stories, Fond of astronomy, geological facts and cute things


I guess that's it ? Unless people actually plans to ask me any . Just head on my ask.fm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment