20121006

I'm still the dreamer of my own Dreams

I'm practically skyping with Syed right now. Not sure what to do actually so i agreed to skype with my guy best friend. My boyfriend apparently slept after a talk on viber and on oovoo, It's sad I know and it's not like you care but well, It was lonely so I played Gunz and it was awesome, I leveled up and practice my sword skills . It was pretty hard but I manage to do better with keys and clicks . I still need more practice though . I might be a girl gamer but I'm no professional . It's hard, literally. I don't spend my time wasting on games for an hour, it only takes about a few minutes to play for me and I'm done . I should be sleeping right now. I asked Amira to come to my house to help her with her accounts . I mean, my brother and dad are accounts expert, unlike me, I'm still learning and I don't have interest in accounting. I feel like a waste but I don't know, I'm testing my capability. A lot of people asked me to join art class due to my fond of art skills but they aren't close to good arts . Not close at all . Maybe for others it is but not professional artist that hangs paintings on walls. I take arts as hobby now, not a dream. They describe passion and feelings but not my ambitions. 

Gosh, What am I saying ? I feel like kissing my own face for being so uninspired . I always wanted my own clothing line. It'll be incredible .

No comments:

Post a Comment