20121029

People and Fire

They told me I should be strong .

Risk my present for the future, to lead a sad life to a happy one.

To know that I was breathing through pain just so i could meet my walks, is harder than I thought. I'm afraid of many stuff . If my scars were to bleed, I would already be wrapped by bandages . No one knows how it is to be me but claims to know it all and judge as The non powerful jury but even though i shouldn't mind whatever that has been brought up, It was offensive enough to have hurt someone who didn't know anything at all . What has done has been done but no one would believe in the person itself but rumors that spreads like a burning fire . It might dwell at some point but there will be a point when no water is presence to perish the flames. I am that object and I'm burned . There wasn't any hero to save at all . I admit I could be what rumors has been talking about but I'm not any of those branches . I don't make things become a two thing or rumors that makes it three . I don't understand what satisfies the public . The cries, the pain or the smiles ? What happen or what we are isn't the problem and public makes it an accusation of the influence of bad when there wasn't any bad traits about it . What they didn't know is that they are the bad influence, the influence of the fire burning . We aren't the one making the flames, they are and people just don't understand that .

Example : Larry has a Ferrari . Ember told her friends that he stole it and her friends told their friends that it's  from a rich family but what they didn't know is that Larry owns the Ferrari and he's the rich kid .

Do I make a point here? I hope i do . I'm not trying to offend any of you people who read this but you who are offended could be the reason why some of the victims cry at night . Instead of making sins, it's better if you leave the judging to the Al-Mighty . So please, if you're unsatisfied with somebody, ask them nicely and when we give you the answer, we don't expect rumors or bad mouthing or what shit that comes to mind . I hate people like this and I'm sorry but I'm tired of getting the same treatment from despicable human .

Till then .

Ps. Again, I'm sorry if any of you guys are offended by this but some things are rather be told than to hid in a burrow to make another tragedy happen . It's like learning history but easier, so do yourself a favor and make yourself an admirable person and not a judge . That's not what god told us to do . We aren't here to jail anyone, You won't get any income anyways .

No comments:

Post a Comment