20121017

Pathetic

Assalamualaikum,

Apparently, today i found myself to be one pathetic person to have waited for someone who didn't intend to do as what he said just because i said "Go study". Waited for at least an hour to actually get a call from you whom to have come to said would call in about 5 minutes . Usually he would at least give me a text but nothing this time . Busy with Mods ? Can't he ask me? Just because I said I would sleep a bit late for english, He doesn't plan to even bother ? Am i not good enough ? I'm sure he'd say i am but there's no prove to it. What good am i if I can't even help my own boyfriend, study ? Well what can i say, your SMART girl-friend is there to help you and I'm not your OH-SO-SMART one . I'm just getting full of myself. I don't want to play smart nor if i can even do so, I'm just disappointed . I don't know if i could ever feel the same now . To accept myself as someone special, I deny .

No comments:

Post a Comment