20121022

Recently

Assalamualaikum,

Today's another day to begin with . I wasn't fascinated by it . Though I get to answer my History exam smoothly, I had a TALK with my best friend about things i wasn't so fond about . It was surely important to me and life but i don't like talking about it much . Probably because my life ain't so going that way of life . I don't know, maybe it's just me again .

As always, I miss Heuston . Can't wait for these 2 weeks to end and us to finally be united again . I feel so bless if that was to happen by then . I wouldn't want any plans to interrupt us. Not when I've waited 4 months for him . I didn't think he could be this important .

I'm quite ill right now . My voice is a bit stirred and my throat feels dry . I never liked flu, not when it is the cause to my coughs . I'm dehydrated again because of this . I don't mind getting a fever but no, just not flu . It feels like the whole food I plan to eat is blocked and forbidden . Sadly, I only get to eat bread and less oily stuff . (actually, i never eat oily stuff often) I just hope for good food for dinner today . I would love some favorites tonight .

Due to my sore throat, I'm speaking in a British Accent. I kinda like it . Feels like a British now . It's not like I purposely want to make this kind of voice but I fond this accent in many ways if you're asking . Well then, keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment