20121007

Happy Birthday My Prince ~!

I love you so much ! I know we actually fought even on your birthday and maybe that's because I was selfish that i wanted you to myself and that people are interrupting me trying to wish you your birthday when I booked you first so it wasn't fair to me but whatever it is, I'm glad it worked out. I turned down my bad self into a girl who sang you a birthday song with a witch hat . I hope you'll remember this forever and that I remember this too . I never done such thing for someone before but with you, I could do almost anything . Thanks for appearing in my life. Thanks for being there all the time. Thanks for giving up so easily. Thanks for being my present and my future .

Have a lovely day with your family (you have a family, shut up . I'm one of them hahaha :p ) , friends and animals :) Truly wishing you a Happy Birthday of your 16 years of living. Let magic happen and keep smiling ! <3

Sincerely,
Your princess,
Sarahgogo :p

No comments:

Post a Comment