20121019

Settled down

Assalamualaikum,

I finally solved the matter with him yesterday . We talked for hours and slept on the phone for our exhaustion of tears . We had a deep heart to heart talk that I didn't actually expect to happen . Probably me being the dramatic one but I was touch . Nobody ever said to me that it was fine of me to get angry because of him and that he deserves to be scolded as long it is about him and no other . I didn't know what to say but feel touch inside . For the first time, I knew I met someone different . No, special to me . REALLY special to me .

He isn't like the guys I met randomly, a person I didn't expect to get along so well . We speak our own minds and I felt love. A love that I could never receive by my previous . I'm happy . Being with you is happy okay? You might not be there for me all the time but you mean well, you didn't purposely mean to hide me in a box and wait for sun day to come . I finally understood you .

I know my ego is really high and for you to actually cool me down, its surprisingly a first . I usually get spaces from my ex's when I told them I need them but you, you said something that means so much to me and that was "I don't ever want to learn to live without you, so talk to me ." Nobody wants me around when I'm mad, NOBODY. How could someone like you even accept me ?

Whatever it is, I knew you were the one I need . YES, need and I would consider you as the first to be prioritized .

No comments:

Post a Comment