20120513

Best friends

Assalamualaikum,

So today's post will show how I miss my long lost best friend which I actually hurt before and god knows how much i crave for a normal conversation With him again.

Dear you, I know I was a jerk, I know how dumb I am to ask you out before . We both had been good friends until that day i gave you my last hug. I remember why I gave it you, what I said before we bid farewell, how you're so confused when i said "for luck" and how I didn't properly said I still need you. Because of that, everyday had been so cruel. You were still smiling after we parted and we haven't talked since except "hi" . We used to MSN a lot, I missed that. I missed everything about you. If only you knew how I always had a thought of you whenever you passed by, you'd know how I feel. You're smiles is why I'm still holding on to myself. Best friends never last but I beg to differ. I ruined a relationship and now, i wish to fix the attachments we once had. I never meant to hurt you, I had always loved you but I wonder why it wasn't more than that. I wonder why you weren't someone I want so badly. Maybe because "love was blind" to me but god knows how much i miss you. Really. I swear. I hope you knew. I hope we could be like old times. You're like a little brother to me . I miss you smiling for me . I miss how we joke around and your shy questions. I miss that. I miss that moment .

No comments:

Post a Comment