20120508

In Love ?

Assalamualaikum,

Guess what? I just sent him the letter, of course not directly gave it to him, i sent my friend to do so because well, i'm too shy. Especially when his friends actually read it.  I'm so embarrass, oh god.  hahaha , fingers crossed, i hope he replies it back. :-) because alhamdulillah that he actually smiled really really widely for it. It made my heart pound when someone smiled that beautifully for one little thing i did even from a far. Yes, I'm saying he has the most beautiful smile that i ever seen. I'm mindblowned. Just Wow-ed. Am i in love or something because i can't put him away from my mind? That feeling of falling in love is just, amazing. I miss this and i'm so grateful for this feeling to actually come back to me after months of suffering. Ya Allah, hahah so happy.

Bersyukur lah Sarah, finally someone is finally giving me that beautiful butterflies in my belly and non-stop heartbeats again. Happy girl is happy. I hope that this is Allah's way of saying i still have hope to smile even when i lose a dime in my hand, a new dime is made to make me shine brightly again because when the moon fades, it will always go back to its original form one day. Alhamdulillah. That's all for now. :-) Keep smiling ! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment